Not Sure What To Do?
Information about careers
Apply for a Tax File Number
Apply for a USI (Unique Student Number)
A USI is a reference number that creates a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere. It's free to create and yours for life.
Pathways and Options
myGov is a simple and secure way to access a range of Australian Government services online with one username and one password, all from one secure location.
Once you have created your myGov account, you can choose to link services such as Medicare, Centrelink, Child Support and the Australian Taxation Office.
Find out more on YouTube Link
Parents are welcome to contact the Careers Advisor at school by telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Careers Advisor assists students in areas such as:
• subject selection,
• preparation for the world of work,
• career planning,
• selecting appropriate post school options
• accessing courses offered by universities, TAFE, and other training providers,
• application and interview skills, and
• other work related areas.
Resources and activities include:
• Ready access to Careers information via the Careers office
• Work Experience for students over 14 years
• Excursions to Universities, TAFE colleges, and Career Expos
• Courses such as First Aid, White Card (Construction Induction), RSA/RCG
• School delivered TAFE courses such as Hospitality, Business Services, Entertainment Industry, Sport (Coaching)
• Specialised TAFE courses built in to senior study programs
• School based apprenticeships and traineeships (SBAT)