Neca Group Training have positions available for students now in Year 12 who are wanting to start an Electrical apprenticeship in 2018. NECA Group Flyer (pdf 522 KB)
To apply, head to www.necagt.com.au and complete an expression of interest.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
Information regarding apprenticeships (pdf 553 KB) in the automotive industry.
Expression of interest (pdf 151 KB) form
Australian Defence Force Gap Year
Experience what it's like to work in the Defence Force for a year during your Gap Year.
Contact: 13 19 01
Are you serious about getting a job?
Follow these steps. Contact Mrs Beasley if you need help with any of the them.
1. Make sure your resume is up to date
2. Tell EVERYONE you know (family, friends, teachers, neighbours) you are looking for a job
75% of jobs are filled by networking
3. Check the newspapers EVERY issue – local, daily, weekend
4. Check community noticeboards and shop windows
5. Register on group training sites like the ones listed below: (google them)
- Aboriginal Employment Strategy
- Ai Group Training Services (AiGTS) – Wollongong ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING
- Australian Training Company – Wollongong
- Electro Group - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS
- HTN (Hospitality Training Network) - HOSPITALITY
- Illawarra Group Training
- Southern Tablelands Group Training
- MIGAS – Sydney
- Maritime Employees Training Ltd (METL)
- Master Builders Association of NSW Pty Ltd
- Master Plumbers Apprentices Ltd
- MEGT Recruitment and Management Services
- MG Mygateway
- MTA Apprenticeships - AUTOMOTIVE
- NECA NSW Group Training - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS
- TABMA Pty Ltd - CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND OTHERS
6. Register on jobseeking sites such as: