Parents and Citizens
Bowral High School has an active P&C Association that plays a significant role in the operation of this large coeducational high school.
The main activities that the P&C undertakes are:
- Promoting the interests of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close cooperation
- Assisting in providing facilities and equipment for the school and in promoting the recreation and welfare of the students at BHS
- Encouraging parent and community participation in curriculum and other education issues in the school
- Providing a forum for students to inform the P&C about their activities and decisions and gain financial support.
- Providing a daily canteen that sells a range of healthy foods that comply with the NSW Healthy Foods Strategy
P&C meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month in the Staff Common Room starting at 6.30pm. Entry is via the Aitken Road doors and all are very welcome.